We strive to keep our booking process as quick and easy as possible. Everything is completely online with less fuss and no physical paperwork. You’ve found your perfect home and we don’t want to delay you moving in and enjoying your new space. Please see a brief outline below of our standard process. This may change based on individual circumstances.
OUR BOOKING PROCESS
- Place holding deposit on desired property to formally reserve. This deposit is equivalent to 1 weeks rent. This payment is non refundable if any relevant person decides to: withdraw (including guarantor), fails a right to rent check, provides false information leading to a significant issue or fails to sign their tenancy agreement.
- Enter into the referencing process. This consists of an income reference, previous landlord reference (if applicable) and a credit check. This will be discussed with all applicants prior to booking.
- When the referencing process is passed, the move in date will be arranged. This will allow us to calculate the remaining security deposit & first months rent due prior to move in. All payments are made via bank transfer, we do not take cash or cheque.
- Key collection completed at the property and you can begin moving in!
- Holding deposit – capped at no more than 1 weeks rent.
- Security deposit – capped at no more that 5 weeks rent.
- Payment to change tenancy – capped at £50
- Default charge for late payment of rent and replacement of lost keys.- Charge for early termination of tenancy initiated by tenant